Updated: Aug 5, 2019
Maybe you workout, maybe you don't: these lessons still apply.
1. Consistency beats intensity.
2. Mindset is more important than physicality.
3. Change something in your workout plan every 3-4 weeks.
4. "Feeling" like working out has nothing to do with it.
5. Learn from others, rely on yourself.
6. Nutrition and sleep are more important than what you do in the gym.
7. Be nice to yourself.
8. Fundamentals never go out of style.
9. Do you.
10. Play. Put things back where they belong. Persist intelligently.
How about you? What have learned from working out... or NOT working out? Hugs.